The staff welfare committee of Brainware Group of Institutions aims to create competitive, amicable and healthy atmosphere among staffs within the campus and in overall development of staff members.
- To provide platform to the Teaching and non-Teaching staffs for expressing their ideas.
- To felicitate outstanding achievements of staff members in various fields.
- To develop co-operation and co-ordination among the staffs.
- To create opportunities for exchange of inter disciplinary knowledge and to encourage participation in various development programs.
- Looks into functioning of the Teacher’s Facilities.
- Provide a platform for proper appraisal.
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The composition of Staff Welfare Committee of BGI is as follows:
Prof. (Dr.) S.K. Chatterjee (Executive Director)
Prof. (Dr.) Subhasis Banerjee (Principal)
Mr. Pulak Patra (Dy. Registrar, Acting)
Ms. Anandita Das (Assistant Professor, HU)
Ms. Bandana Basu (Librarian)