The Academic Committee (AC) constituted by Brainware Group of Institutions, plans and executes various academic developments for the institute, in compliance with the policies of the affiliating university and other governing educational bodies, to achieve academic excellence.
Its various functions are:
- To monitor the academic and other related activities of the college
- To review the students' and faculty development programmes
- To consider the important communications, policy decisions received from the University and other governing educational bodies like AICTE etc., and frame guidelines from time to time.
- To review Performance Appraisal of Faculty.
- To monitor and advice for Industry Institute Interactions
- To oversee the functioning of the selection committee
- To promote research and extension activities in the college campus
- To promote innovations in teaching and learning
- To recommend schemes to promote participation of academic departments in community development activities in the region.
Dr. Sanghamitra Kundu (Principal)
Mr. Pulak Patra (Dy. Registrar (Acting))
Mr. Subhajit Mukherjee (Teacher-in-Charge, EE)
Mr. Debarshi Dutta (Teacher-in-Charge, ECE)
Mr. Shankar Ghosh (Exam Cell)